Nowadays every business owns an application. Mobile app development has become more of a necessity than an option. Decision-makers now understand the need for mobile applications in markets. In today’s time, mobile app development in Dubai is rising each day. To ensure the visibility of the app, you need to be very particular about the approach and plan how you are going to design it. To create a successful mobile app, we need to follow some necessary steps and have a systematic approach to design one. Let us look at the process we need to follow to make a mobile application.
Step 1: Great Imagination Leads to Great Apps
To get started on designing an app, we first need to determine what problem our app will solve. Identify an issue that will be resolved with our app. Decide what features and specifications you need for this. The app should provide benefits to the customers and give them a user-friendly and easy to use application.
Step 2: Identify Users, Platforms
For successful mobile app development in Dubai by DeviceBee, we need to identify and be clear about:
- Application Target Users: Before making an application, always decide the target users for your mobile app. Have a clear vision and ratio to identify your targets to increase the success of the app.
- Mobile platforms and devices to be supported: Identity which platforms and devices will your application work. These should be selected keeping in mind battery performance, hardware performance, ruggedness, and required peripherals. Other factors that one needs to consider are the performance, coverage, device support, and other features.
- Revenue Model: To ensure that your application gets you profits, the mobile app development has to be in Dubai in such a way to generate revenue. There are various methods of generating revenue. Some of which are advertisements, subscriptions, separate app, and app purchases. The developer’s approach has to be in accordance with the app. The application needs to attract users and spend money on various features.
Step 3: Design the Mobile App
Designing an app also decides it is a success factor in the market. How you create the application plays a significant role here. The developer should concentrate on multi-gesture touch, UI design, and platform design standards as well. The UI design of mobile app development in Dubai plays a crucial role.
Step 4: Identify the Approach to Develop the App-web, Hybrid, or Native
After deciding the look and feel of the application, the next step is to identify the right plan for the app. Mobile app development in Dubai must be according to the budget and time of the client. Meeting the requirements of the client is crucial.
- Native: Native apps ensure delivering the best user experience, but it requires a lot of time and skill to develop. They are platform-specific and require experience with knowledge. Native mobile app development in Dubai is particularly expensive than the other types. It also delivers the highest user experience amongst different approaches.
- Hybrid: Hybrid approach is the newest approach to develop an app. This approach includes prebuilt native containers with on the fly web coding. This way, we can get the best of both worlds.
Step 5: Develop a Prototype
After identifying the approach, the next step is to develop a prototype. This process consists of taking your idea and turning it into an application with some functionality and features. A prototype is more comfortable to sell to your concept to buyers who can now actually see the design taking form. They can view the tangible benefits and not just read the description of the application. While working on a prototype, be sure to secure your app against access to data or unauthorized usage.
Step 6: Integrate an Appropriate Analysis Tool
You need to incorporate proper analytics, which gives you information about how many visitors use your webs, how they keep coming back, and how they arrived on the site. Some mobile analytics tools used in mobile app development in Dubai are Localytics, Mixpanel, Flurry, Google Analytics, and Preemptive. With data sciences coming up in mobile apps, it makes your app more marketable.
Step 7: Identify the Beta Testers and Listen to Their Feedback
Once your app is given for beta testing which is an important step of mobile app development, our experts will be the first ones to provide you with feedback on the application and relevant features to be added. This feedback is essential since it increases your visibility in the play store. It reduces product risk and gives you a boost in the application. Beta testers also determine the success of the mobile app.
Step 8: Release/ Deploy the Application
After identifying the beta testers, the next step is to deploy the app. Deployment requires schedule, plan, and control of the movement of releases. The aim of Deployment Management is to secure the integrity of the live environment is protected, and the correct elements have been released.
Step 9: Capture the Metrics
There has been a higher growth in the use of app users in the last decade. Hence, mobile app development in Dubai is required imperative to collect the correct metrics.
Step 10: Upgrade Your App with New Features
Once you have released your app, it is vital to make improvements and upgrade the apps with innovative features from time to time. It keeps the users hooked and looking forward to more. Upgrading your app increases the visibility on play store. When updating, also keep in mind to meet the new guidelines or else your app may become stagnant.
Why Opt for Mobile App Development in Dubai with DeviceBee
The mobile app development process consists of these steps. Here at DeviceBee Technology, we help you design the apps you dream of. We have helped various companies to develop their applications. We ensure to provide you with the latest and renowned services. Our dedicated team of qualified and experienced people will make sure you have an excellent working experience with us. DeviceBee is Dubai’s most popular Mobile App Solutions Agency. We offer the best prices for mobile app development in Dubai with the desired results guaranteed.